Project Solutions understands the importance of giving back in the communities that we work in. Some of the programs that we participate in include:
- Native American Outreach
- Women in Business/women in construction
- Autism Society of the Black Hills
- Senior advocacy
- Great Plains Pro Biz Summit
- National Association of Women in Construction- "Block Kids"
- Athena Award- Outstanding Woman
- Rapid City Chamber of Commerce Cultural Diversity Committee
- Girl Scouts of the Black Hills- "Purses with a Purpose"
- Boy Scouts of America, Black Hills Area Council
- Women in Design "Can" structure for local food bank
- Black Hills Area Habitat for Humanity Women Builds
- West River Business Resource Network
Project Solutions Inc. (PSI) teaming partners include:
PSI is the Program and Construction Manager for the Belle Fourche Range Upgrade project. As a subcontractor to PSI, C4 provides project management and engineering services and construction crews.
PSI serves as the Construction Manager as Agent for the Government Services Administration (GSA), Region 8 (Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, and Wyoming) Indefinite Delivery Indefinite Quantity (IDIQ) contract. Clark provides civil engineering services as a subcontractor to PSI.
Geotek is furnishing geotechnical services as a subcontractor to PSI for the GSA, Region 8 IDIQ Construction Management (CM) contract.
HDR supplies consulting engineering services as a subcontractor to PSI for the Ellsworth Air Force Base, South Dakota Wastewater Treatment Plant.
MSH is a subcontractor of architectural services to PSI for the GSA, Region 8 IDIQ CM contract.
Rise provides structural engineering services as a subcontractor to PSI for the GSA, Region 8 IDIQ CM contract.
As a subcontractor to PSI, Ulteig supplies electrical, mechanical and fire protection engineering and drafting services for the GSA, Region 8 IDIQ CM contract.